Thursday, October 18, 2018

A New Add on to my facial treatment,


 I’ve added a new half hour treatment to any of my facial treatments. I call it “Holly‘s Hypnotic Experience”. I use crystals stones energy work and sound as well as aromatherapy as an add on treatment to my regular facial treatments. Although most of my facial treatments have healing and rejuvenating massage incorporated , i’ve added an extra half hour of crystal stone, sound , and Healing Touch  Therapy. It is specially designed to take you to one of the most Hypnotic relaxing journeys you will ever experience in a facial treatment.


👳🏼‍♀️🌿🥣Part one : I will pick the appropriate deep cleansing ,exfoliation , extractions and facial products for your facial treatment to benefit you the most. 

🌀💎💚Part two : I will utilize intuitively the best crystals ,gems ,stones ,essential oil‘s and healing massage (hitting the best meridian points) for you. This will help unblock stagnant energy and you will experience a personal Journey leaving one’s feelings lighter and you will be at a complete state of relaxation and peace.

👍🏼Benefits:  Helps with stress, fatigue, mental chatter . Making you feel lighter and energized. Facial lines and tension is reduced on face. Facial muscles change facial making the skin around eyes tight and bring back their radiant glow. 
👌🏼Along with the signature facial that includes exfoliation and deep pore cleansing as well as plant and science infused mask and moisturizers, this makes for an amazing facial!

➕Just Add: $25.00

1 comment:

  1. Nice information. Thanks for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about. Please keep sharing!
    Facial Treatment

    ReplyDelete