Friday, November 6, 2015

TEEN FACIALS


 
In  the "Teen Clean " Facial your teen receives:

EVALUATION
first I evaluate what type of skin the teen has and what issues or allergies/ medications they might have before I pick what I'm going to use and do in treatment.

CLEANSE/EXFOLIATION/PREPARE 
All products used are depending on the skin type and issues.

EXTRACTIONS(Gentle)DiSINFECT
Depending on needs

FACIAL MASK
Calming or purifying

PROTECT 

 I also educate them on proper skincare and hygiene without any sales pressure to buy products . I can give suggestions on either what I offer or work along side the products or medications the teen is using
( if they are currently with a dermatologists or like a certain brand) I also give advice to sleep and eat well.

I like to allow 50 to 60 minutes
$65.00

My Niece ๐Ÿ’•"Miss Olivia"๐Ÿ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment