Sunday, November 1, 2015

My history in the skincare world

I've been magnetized to beauty and well being since my early years as a child. I loved the way looking at beauty and being surrounded by beauty made me feel. Beauty could be seen looking at the beauty of nature, a beautiful warm room or home, or a person that radiates beauty from outside and " more importantly " from inside their heart thru there eyes. I also discovered that feeling beautiful and radiiant as well as looking those two things were about taking care of yourself and committing to it.

In searching to find the best career path , it made sense to pursue the field of aesthetics. I loved to read about skin and examine and experiment with ingredients as well as products. I also knew that I liked to create beautiful peaceful environments that I could make people feel calm , tranquil as well as a place where I could use my hands as well my knowledge of skincare to transform their skin to healthy beautiful skin.

In 1987 I  began taking the steps for getting my higher education as well as an education in aesthetics  In 1993 I started my first job as an aethetician and I have been working as Holly Gavin Skincare ever since.

Http://www.hollygavinskincare.com
Check out my website







No comments:

Post a Comment