Monday, November 2, 2015

Why get Facials?

Facial treatments are great way to slough off older skin cells, build collagen, slow down the aging process,reduce discoloration, strengthen sensitive skin, build and retain hydration, deep pore cleanser, and help reduce acne. This can be safely and effectively done with the correct formulations of light alphahydroxy beta peels,retinoids acid and or enzymatic peels. Also if it is in company with nourishing hydrating serums,creams and facial masks that are high quality ingredients that can be easily delivered in the skin. Also, when it comes to sensitive ,impure or acne skin it is necessary to have correct techniques as well as gentle extractions and little to no massage. Having one or two facial treatments a year, you will see a difference in having cleaner and smoother skin but for best results and long term effects and also for correcting skin issues you'll need to have one every 4 to 6 weeks.

With over 20 years of experience , I have discovered skin care breakthroughs as well as skin care fads. I feel I have picked carefully what Products and ingredients I will use as well as techniques. I've seen some treatments as well as products work wonderfully and also the opposite, either become a waste of time and money or actually do some damage to the skin. I feel using my intuition and educating myself along with a little bit of skepticism and patient has formed my philosophies about facial treatments /products that I decided to incorporate in my business.






No comments:

Post a Comment